Georgia Workers' Comp Blog Rotating Header Image

May 14th, 2009:

What can I do if my employer ignores my request for treatment authorization?

After an employee is injured on the job, they are permitted to seek treatment with one of many authorized physicians on a panel.  In some situations, that particular authorized physician may recommend additional treatment or testing from another physician.  When this happens, (more…)